Corn Bread - A True Southern Main stay for any meal. Made with old fashion Stone Ground Yellow Corn Meal and a true southern recipe that any true southern cook would love.
18 oz bag
Additional ingredients you will need to make corn bread
- Milk 1 1/4 cup
- Vegetable/corn oil cup
- Eggs - Two
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease a 9x9 inch square pan
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk or beat with a fork, the following:
- 1-1/4 Milk
- cup Vegetable/corn oil
- Two Eggs
- Add the whole package of bread mix and mix till batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes and serve
If you are using a 10 inch cast iron skilled instead of the 9 inch square pan.
- When pre-heating oven place cast iron skillet inside oven to pre-heat too.
- Once the batter is ready, carefully remove skillet from oven, add 1/4 stick of butter in skillet and let melt before you add batter to skillet
- Follow directions 5-7 as stated above.
Yellow Corn Meal, Wheat Flour, Natural Cane Sugar, Butter Buds, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), salt.
Contains: Wheat and Milk Products
Don't take our word for it...See what others say:
There are no reviews for this product.
Submit a customer review