Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad
A refreshing salad featuring romaine lettuce, feta cheese, strawberries, red onion, chicken breast, cranberries, rosemary, walnuts and Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 1 bag Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Chicken breast, grilled, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup Cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Rosemary, minced
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, halved
- In a large salad bowl, arrange romaine leaves. Top lettuce with feta cheese, strawberries, onion, grilled chicken and dried cranberries.
- Pour Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce in a small mixing bowl. Add minced rosemary and slowly drizzle olive oil into Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad and top with walnuts.