Cuban Habanero Sandwich Wrap
Our Zack's Habanero Pepper Jelly is joined with pork loin, ham, pickles and banana peppers for this mighty tasty wrap.
- 1 package Flour tortillas
- Zack's Habanero Pepper Jelly
- Pork loin, roasted, thinly sliced
- Ham, thinly sliced
- Dill or sweet pickles, sliced
- Banana peppers, sliced, optional
- Spread out a few flour tortillas. Spread a generous layer of Habanero Pepper Jelly over tortilla leaving 1 inch edge uncovered around entire tortilla. Place some sliced pork on top. Layer some thinly sliced ham on top of pork.
- Add some sliced pickles and banana peppers. Tuck in sides of tortilla and roll up like a cigar to form a wrap sandwich.
- Slice in half on a diagonal and serve.
Product used in this recipe:
A pepper jelly with a sweet taste, and distinctive flavor of the habanero pepper! Use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, or roast of lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a new twist on an hors d'oeuvre favorite. Mix with sour cream for a veggie dip your guests are sure to love. Top toasts, bagels, or biscuits with a breakfast jelly that's out of the ordinary and out of this world!