Raspberry Jalapeno Peach Cobbler
This easy to make cobbler is scrumptious served with a dollop of freshly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 6 large peaches, cut into wedges
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 1 jar Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup blanched almonds, toasted, and finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 2 qt. non-reactive baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together, peaches, lemons zest, Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and cornstarch. Pour into prepared dish.
- Follow directions on bag for biscuits, adding cinnamon with the dry ingredients and the almonds with the butter.
- Blend biscuit mix and drop by spoonful over the Raspberry Jalapeno mixture in an irregular pattern. Sprinkle top with 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Bake until crust is browned and fruit is hot, 15 to 20 minutes.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!