Perfect Blackberry Jalapeno Steak
Steak is slathered with our Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 4-8 oz. Beef steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 6 Tbsp. Dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- 2 tsp. Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the steaks in oil and butter for 3-5 minutes per side, or until done to taste. Salt and pepper when half done. Remove steaks from pan and keep warm.
- Port all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet. Add shallot and saute 1 minute. Add wine, scrape up browned juices, and simmer until wine is reduced and syrupy. Add cream. Cook and stir over medium high heat.
- As soon as the cream starts to boil, add Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce and stir. Pour any accumulated juices from the meat back into the skillet. Place steaks on a warm platter and spoon the Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce over them. Enjoy!
Product used in this recipe:
Blackberry cobbler with a little something extra! A sumptuous topping for ice cream. A topping for Brie. Pour over cream cheese as a cracker hors d'oeuvre that's bound to be the hit at any dinner party.