Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Pasta Salad
A great pasta salad recipe featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 1 lb. Acine Di Pepe, Orzo or other tiny pasta
- 4 tsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Oregano, minced
- 1 tsp. Cilantro, minced
- 1/2-3/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, diced
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain and cool completely.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together the Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, raspberry vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and cilantro. While whisking, drizzle the olive oil into mixture until an emulsion is formed. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
- In large mixing bowl, toss together the pasta, onions and roasted red peppers. Pour vinaigrette over pasta mixture and mix well to coat all the ingredients. Gently fold in the Feta cheese. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to cool and serve.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!