Fruit Salad with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
A refreshing fruit salad recipe featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 quart Strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1 small Pineapple, peeled, cored, cubed
- 1 small Cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 4-6 bunches Grapes, seedless
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce Directions
- Stir nutmeg into Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Combine fruits; divide into 4-6 lettuce lined plates. Spoon dressing over all. Yield: 4-6 servings.