Delectable Pear Raspberry Salad
A lovely salad for two featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 4 cups Arugula, lightly packed
- 4 cups Butter lettuce, torn
- 2 small Pears, ripe, firm, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup Bleu cheese, crumbled
- 3/4-1 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Toss the arugula, butter lettuce, walnuts, pears and craisins in a large salad bowl. Add just enough Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce to coat and mix gently.
- Divide the salad among 6 salad plates and sprinkle with the cheese and salt. Place salad mixture on plate. Lay pears in fan shape in center of salad. Nestle a small amount of blue cheese at edge of pears and sprinkle with walnuts.