Smoked Blackberry Turkey Melt Delight
A delicious turkey melt recipe featuring our Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 8 slices Your favorite bread
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 lb. Bacon, sliced, cooked
- 1 lb. Smoked turkey breast, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce. On first slice of bread, spread a layer of Blackberry mayonnaise. Place a few leaves of lettuce on top of the mayonnaise. Place a few slices of tomato on top of lettuce and season with salt and pepper. Top with some sliced onion and then cheddar slices.
- Next, cover with a few slices of bacon. Finally, add a few slices of turkey breast. Place remaining slices of bread on top of stack to form sandwich.
- Place in skillet with melted butter to cook sandwich. Inside should be hot, cheese melted and bread lightly browned and crispy.