Peach Jalapeno Curry Chicken Puffs
These chicken puff appetizers are made all the better with the inclusion of our Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 lb. Chicken, cooked, shredded
- 3/4 tsp. Curry powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Puff pastry sheets
- Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- Heat pan and add pine nuts to toast for 2-3 minutes. Add oil and heat. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes to heat.
- Mix the curry powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper into chicken. Cook mixture an additional 3-4 minutes, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet and cut into 16 even squares. Place a spoonful of curry chicken in the middle of each square, pinch opposite corners together to roll up sides and form cup-like shape.
- Place on a greased parchment lined baking sheet. Place a spoonful of Peach Jalapeno Sauce on top of chicken stuffed puff pastry. Bake in a 400 degrees F oven for about 16-18 minutes until pastry is puffed and lightly browned. Yields 32 chicken puffs.