Peach Duck Spring Roll
Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce, duck breast, mushrooms, green onions and fresh arugula make this recipe enticing.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1-2 Duck breasts
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Spring roll wrappers
- 3 Tbsp. Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- Portabella or shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 Green onions, diced
- Fresh arugula leaves
- Remove fat layer from duck breasts with a knife. Brush duck breasts lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper. Sear breasts on each side in a hot saute pan, then bake in a 400 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes. When the duck breasts are finished cooking, remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice into tiny strips when slightly cooled.
- Soak wrappers lightly in water and then lay out flat on a cutting board. Place 1-2 strips of duck breast onto each wrapper. Drizzle with some Peach Jalapeno Sauce. Top with some mushrooms, green onion and arugula. Fold sides in and roll ingredients up into an egg roll shape. Seal end tightly with water.