Marinated Raspberry Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
These pork tenderloin sandwiches are given some great flavor from our famous Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 lb. Pork tenderloins
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Zack’s Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- As needed your favorite bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Marinate pork tenderloin in mixture of soy sauce, Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, salt and pepper. Marinade for about 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Add tenderloin and sear on all sides (about 2-3 minutes per side). Place tenderloin in oven and roast until desired doneness - about 20 minutes for medium.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Slice roasted pork tenderloin. Place a few slices on a slice of bread with a dollop of flavored mayonnaise.