Peach Jalapeno Cheese Ball
Cream cheese, onions, jalapenos, shredded Monterey Jack cheese and Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce make for one tasty cheese ball.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 16 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Zack’s Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno, chopped
- As needed Monterey Jack cheese, shredded, or favorite shredded cheese
- Cream together well and chill for about 1 hour. Form into a ball and roll in Monterey Jack cheese. Keep chilled until ready to use. Can be made up to 48 hours ahead.