Fruit Filled Melon with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
Kiwi, strawberries, grapes and raspberries are all tossed with Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and served in a hollowed out melon.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 4 Kiwi, peeled, cut in 1/4 inch slices and quartered
- 1 pint Strawberries, washed, stems removed
- 1 small bunch Purple grapes, washed, cut in half
- 1 pint Red raspberries
- 1 large Melon
- 1 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Mint leaves
- Cut melon in half and remove seeds. The melon will be used as a serving dish so use a sharp knife to cut around the inside edge of melon leaving approximately 1/8 inch including rind. The contrast of the rind and orange fruit will make a beautiful presentation.
- With a spoon, carefully remove flesh so that it can be cut into pieces for fruit salad. Place cut pieces of melon and other fruits in a large bowl. Add Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and gently toss to coat. Chill.
- When ready to serve, add fruit to hollowed out melon and garnish with strawberries with stems and mint leaves.