Baked Brie with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
Crescent rolls and Brie cheese are baked and topped generously with Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and chopped pecans.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 tube Crescent rolls
- 1 small Round Brie
- 1 jar Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Open tube of crescent rolls carefully. Do not separate in individual rolls. Close the seams by applying pressure to them.
- Place small round of Brie in center of dough. Seal long ends of crust on top of brie. When sealing sides it will be necessary to trim corners.
- The dough is very forgiving, so if a seam should fall apart just apply pressure and close. Once sides are sealed you can mold to Brie by gently shaping with your hands. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. While hot, pour Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce generously on top and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve either with thin crackers or alone.