Raspberry Jalapeno Tiramisu
This easy dessert recipe features our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce alongside cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, Marsala wine, raspberries, espresso, sugar and pound cake.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 12 oz. Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 5 Tbsp. Marsala wine
- 11 Tbsp Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 pint Fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup Freshly brewed espresso, or very strong coffee
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 12 oz. Pound cake, loaf
- 1 oz. Semisweet chocolate, shaved or grated
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons each of Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and Marsala until smooth. Mix in sour cream. Chill for approximately 3 hours. This can be done a day ahead.
- Combine espresso, 2 tablespoons sugar and remaining 2 tablespoons of Marsala. Slice pound cake and dip in espresso mixture or use pastry brush, being sure to coat completely. Spoon approximately 2 tablespoons Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce on each serving plate and place a slice of pound cake on top. Use a pastry bag to top with cream cheese mixture and arrange raspberries on top. Repeat with second layer of cake, cream cheese mixture and berries. Top with grated chocolate.