Raspberry Jalapeno Peach Cobbler
This easy to make cobbler is scrumptious served with a dollop of freshly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 6 large peaches, cut into wedges
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 1 jar Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Biscuit Mix
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup blanched almonds, toasted, and finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. white sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 2 qt. non-reactive baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together, peaches, lemons zest, Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and cornstarch. Pour into prepared dish.
- Follow directions on bag for biscuits, adding cinnamon with the dry ingredients and the almonds with the butter.
- Blend biscuit mix and drop by spoonful over the Raspberry Jalapeno mixture in an irregular pattern. Sprinkle top with 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Bake until crust is browned and fruit is hot, 15 to 20 minutes.