Blackberry Jalapeno Dream
A tantalizing layered dessert consisting of angel food cake, whipping cream, Grand Marnier, Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce, and blackberries.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 large Angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- 1 cup Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier
- 10 1/2 oz. Blackberries, frozen, drained
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce and Grand Marnier.
- In large bowl, fold together the blackberry cream mixture and cake cubes.
- In glass bowl, layer cake mixture and blackberries. Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.