Aunt "B" Raspberry Jalapeno Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
Every family needs an Aunt "B" ....only fitting for Mike's sister Brenda "Weeks" Eversole to take the name.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp melted margarine
- 3-8oz softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Lightly spray springform pan with Pam.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press into springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. Blend in vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Zack's Raspberry Sauce.
- Pour over crust. Bake at 450 for 8 minutes reducing to 250 for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim. Chill
- Garnish with Raspberries