Raspberry Jalapeno Wings
If you enjoy a little kick with your wings, then this recipe is for you - features our famous Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 12 Chicken wings, disjointed
- 1/4 cup Corn starch
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs, unsweetened
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/4 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Raspberry vinegar
- Place chicken wings in a bowl of water while preparing coating mixture. Combine cornstarch, flour, breadcrumbs, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder in a mixing bowl.
- Drain chicken wings, add wings (a few at a time) to coating mixture and toss well. Remove wings to a plate and continue until all wings are coated. Cover and place wings in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place wings on a greased baking sheet and bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes per side. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
- Combine Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, honey, butter and vinegar in a microwaveable bowl and stir. Heat on high for one minute. Brush sauce lightly but thoroughly on both sides. Serve and enjoy.