Juicy Pork Tenderloin and Apples with Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
These little delectable pork tenderloin sandwiches are made all the better with our Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 3/4-1 lb. Pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2-3 Green apples, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides until browned, and then finish cooking in a 400 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saute pan. Add apples and onions and saute until apples are tender and onions are slightly caramelized. Add Peach Jalapeno Sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, after pork tenderloin has been removed from oven and rested for 5 minutes, slice pork into 1/4 inch thick slices. Layer slices on a platter and top with the Peach Jalapeno Sauce.