Delectable Ham Glazed with Raspberry Peach Jalapeno Sauce
Smoked ham is partnered up with two of Zack's most famous sauces. Peach and Raspberry Jalapeno joined to make a irresistible glaze.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 Smoked ham, fully cooked, spiral-cut, 14-16 lbs.
- 4 large Garlic cloves
- 1 jar Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup Fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place ham on roasting rack in a large heavy roasting pan.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade, add garlic and process until garlic sticks to the sides of the bowl.
- Scrape down sides and add the jar of Peach Jalapeno Sauce, Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, orange zest and juice.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour glaze over ham and bake one hour or until ham is fully heated and glaze is nicely browned.