Chicken Breast with Kiwi and Raspberry Jalapeno Glaze
Chicken is made all the better with a raspberry glaze consisting of Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, wine and lemon zest.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Fresh kiwis, sliced
- 1/2 cup White wine
- 1 Zest of lemon
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in single layer in shallow pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Drain off fat.
- While chicken is baking, prepare the raspberry glaze.
- Raspberry Glaze: Combine 1 cup of Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, 1/2 cup wine, and zest of lemon in small sauce pan. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until slightly thick. Spoon glaze from bottom of pan over chicken and kiwi. Bake about 3 to 5 minutes or until kiwi and chicken are well glazed.