Yellowfin Tuna Spinach Salad with Raspberry Jalapeno Dressing
This amazing salad features our famous Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1/4 lb. Yellowfin tuna
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 small Green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup Spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Shitake mushrooms, chopped
- Lightly brush tuna with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Sear tuna on each side for 4-6 minutes in a grill pan or on a hot grill.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, garlic and onion. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce to form dressing.
- On a plate, mix together spinach leaves and mushrooms and place in the center. Slice tuna and arrange on top of salad. Drizzle Raspberry dressing over top of tuna and salad.