Raspberry Jalapeno Cheese Bake
Sharp cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, onions, Tabasco sauce and pecans are layered in a baking dish and topped with a spread of Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 1/2 lbs. New York sharp cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise, or 1 cup light
- 1 Tbsp. Onions, finely chopped
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup Pecans, chopped
- 1 jar Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Chop up cheese in a food processor or blender; dump it into a bowl and add the remainder of ingredients except for Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Mix with a fork or spoon.
- Press the mixture into a dish (lined with saran wrap) and chill at least a couple hours or more. Unmold and spread Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce on top. Serve with crackers.