Springin' into Summer Cabbage Salad
A tasty salad featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce along with white wine vinegar, fresh lemon juice, garlic, Napa cabbage, carrots, scallions, radicchio and apples.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1/4 cup White wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 4 cups Napa or regular cabbage, slivered
- 2 cups Carrots, julienne
- 4 Scallions, chopped or slivered
- 1 head Radicchio, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, slivered
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients to create the dressing and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions, head radicchio and Granny Smith apples for the salad and toss with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve cold in small salad dishes or dressed in cabbage leaves.