Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Pasta Salad
A great pasta salad recipe featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 lb. Acine Di Pepe, Orzo or other tiny pasta
- 4 tsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Oregano, minced
- 1 tsp. Cilantro, minced
- 1/2-3/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, diced
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain and cool completely.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together the Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, raspberry vinegar, lemon juice, oregano and cilantro. While whisking, drizzle the olive oil into mixture until an emulsion is formed. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
- In large mixing bowl, toss together the pasta, onions and roasted red peppers. Pour vinaigrette over pasta mixture and mix well to coat all the ingredients. Gently fold in the Feta cheese. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to cool and serve.