Peach Chicken Salad
A unique chicken salad recipe featuring chicken, celery, red onion, grapes, almonds, oranges and our Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked, cubed
- 1/4 cup Celery, finely diced
- 1 tsp. Red onion, finely chopped
- 8 Seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1/3 cup Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce 1/4 cup Mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine the cooked chicken, celery, red onion, red grapes and almonds together in a mixing bowl. Add the Peach Jalapeno Sauce and continue mixing.
- When all ingredients are mixed well, toss in the oranges. Chill and serve.
- Additional Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce may need to be added before serving if necessary