Grilled Peaches with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
Grilled peaches, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries are drizzled with our delectable Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce for a delicious treat.
- 3-4 Peaches
- Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries
- Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Whipped cream
- Powdered sugar
- Slice peaches in half, twist and remove pit from inside.
- Grill on a preheated grill sliced side down for 2-3 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until heated and tender.
- Remove from grill, place on a decorative bowl and surround with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Drizzle with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Garnish with walnuts, whipped cream and/or powdered sugar.