Raspberry Jalapeno Cheesecake
This delicious recipe highlights our famous Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce in a new way. You will never go back to plain cheesecake again!
- 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp melted margarine
- 5 (8 oz each) softened Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, flour, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set if using silver springform pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with Zack’s Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce before serving.