Chicken with Strawberry Jalapeno Onions
Chicken is served with a mixture of sauteed onions, chicken broth and Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 4 Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 10-12 Pearl onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/3 cup Chicken broth
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then brush lightly with olive oil. Sear chicken breasts on grill on both sides, and then finish cooking in a 375 degrees F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saute pan. Add onions and saute until well caramelized. Add Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce and chicken broth and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with Strawberry Jalapeno onions spooned over top.