Razzy-Dazzy Ham Sandwich
Ham, cheddar cheese and Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce is served on an English muffin for a breakfast sandwich like no other.
- 2 tsp. Butter, divided
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Ham, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cheddar cheese, grated
- To taste Kosher salt
- To taste Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 English muffin, sliced in half, toasted
- 1 Tbsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter until bubbly.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs until combined and frothy. Add the diced ham and grated cheese.
- Place the egg mixture into the hot pan and cook until golden brown and season with salt and pepper. Flip and cook the other side until eggs are set.
- While the eggs are cooking, toast the English muffin and spread with 1 teaspoon butter and Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Fold the omelet into quarters and place on the English muffin and serve.