Egg, Ham and Blackberry Bagel
These bagels sandwiches are made all the better with the addition of our Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Bagels
- 1 jar Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 lb. Ham, thinly sliced
- Melt butter in a frying pan or spray with cooking spray over medium heat. Crack eggs into a pan and season with salt and pepper. Flip eggs over to cook over easy. Cook until center is fairly firm (you donít want egg yolk pouring out).
- Slice bagels in half and toast in a 350 degrees F oven or toasted oven until lightly browned. Remove from oven and spread Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce over 4 bagels.
- Top the cheese mixture with thinly sliced ham and place back in toaster oven or oven for 1-2 minutes to heat ham. Place eggs on top of ham and finish with remaining 4 bagel halves.